Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 9:12 PM


Khaaaaaaatheeeeejaaaaaaahhhhhh :)



Hellllllooooo Blogggie :D !
I'm here to update you fully :) , of course without any
typo errors too ! Well , was kindaa busy this few days .
Went out , so yeaaah I dontt feel like a stone anymore . Ohhh on Wednesdaaaay ,
went to dine with Angelaa♥ , she has a new haircut , she looked
Cute && Young . More of like a new look :) Ohhh my , What's happening to
JAPAN ? *Givinng thee drama mama lookk* Raaabak bin teinnnbak siaaa !
Those videos really disturbed me , Couldn't sleep well actually .
World gonna end uh :/ ? But I'm excited lehhh , Netya♥ said I'm weird to
thinnnnk like thaat . But I dont knoww why , nowdays my thoughts and thinkings
are really superr duperr W E I R D ! What's wrong with me ? I've gort no clues :(

Ohhhh I'm disturbed by a few thoughts like badly , ish hard to choose and
make up my mindd :( , need to talk out to Shona♥ , didn't talk fer a few days actually . Miss Shonaa♥ MUCHH :( .



Maybe I should like let go some ego perhaps , but would that work ?
Ish that worth first of all ?

Nights , I'm offff !