Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Wednesday, March 2, 2011 @ 9:04 PM


Hey Bloggie :D Guess whaaat ? I spoke to
Shona ♥ after a very lonng time . Well , many
things happened in these few days . Lols , more made
me realise ALOT of things . I have to be extra careful ,
Life was miserable at Khoo Teck Phaut , being hospitalize really
SUCKS ! You know ?!



Those miserable moments .



Okays I look Awful ;(

Then , let's get into blogging now ! I'm getting
back in touch and contact with many ppl and ppl
over the world . Lols ! && I feel like changing
my blog skin again , I dont know why also . I'm nort
boreeed neithe do i dislike the current one , I just dont
know . Ish always better to go fer a change right ? Cheeey ,
hahah . Sorry bloggie currently I really have no idea what to blog ,
I'll bring some updates soon aites ?




Hello , I think I wanna marry you !