Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 3:08 PM


I miss My class 4EC and my School ♥
I miss my Awesome && Wonderful Friends thr ♥









I dont know , But I love this Picturee Alot ♥ !



That My SuperHero ♥ , Love her unconditionally !



The was when me and Dearest Classmates Singing song National day songs.
Those times were just Awesome !



The couples ♥ !



That My Most Dearest Girlfriends ;) , I have the bestest and Most Awesomest
Girlfriends in The world . Ain't no doubt abt that ♥

Alright , I've many pictures to post ish just the matter of time ,
And to my readers pls dont mind my sentence structure I'mma
A person who eats words when I type Cause I type fast . Alright ,
Now I've GTG to fer my Housewife trainning . I meant I've chores to do ,
Bubbye . Takecares ♥