Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Saturday, February 19, 2011 @ 9:16 PM


Alright , It has been A real lonnnnnnnnng time sinced I blogged ah .
This clearly shows that , I'm really Busy . HAHA , Okays nort I'm just Super Duper lazy . So sorry , bloggie ;)! Well todayy , I woke upp damnn early at 9.15 . That real early fer me , Since mum nort ard and I'm home alone or more of Home arrest . I had to all the household chores which made me feel like a Housewife , Tiring I tell youu! But of course , I like lepaaaak to he max after that , cause I've gort access to everything :DDD ! Mummy , Left some cash fer me also :DDD ! My mum ish AWESOME ♥ . Then , Today nth much happened . But fer the past fews days I've beeen Job hunting with My ladies Netya♥ && Nivitha♥ .Hopefully , we'll get a good one soon . Wish us luck :)! We'll nort much of updates now , If thr's any I'll update youu soon . Alright , I feel I've nth to write && I dont wanna make this bloggie boring anymore , So yeaaaaah , Takecaress , Bubbye ♥ !



Hi I'm Khatheejah and I'm Awesome ,
If you have any dumb comments keep it to yourself !
Cause , I dont entertain dumbb ass like you'll !



I LOVE THIS PICTUREEEEE ♥ !



Minnie Looks Super Duper Cuteeeeeeeeee in this !



No commments !



Believe or nort ,
That's My very First NC 16 Moie .
When I already 16 , 6 months ago -___- .
But a Nice movie afterall ;D !