Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 1:34 AM



I cant sleep now , I dont why ! Hate feeling insomia , super annoying !
So I was just radomly , viewing some videos and was stalking some ppl !
Just was looking at Vadi's videos , HAHAH ! Super duperr funny I say !
After that was viewing some Kal Ho Na Ho scenes , awwwwwh they we just
Awesome ! Made me melt like crazy ♥ ! Sharukhan ish like damnnn Sweet !
Now currently , blasting some songs ! Feeling so one kind , I dont know
why and how to explain it . Okaaays , it's just a lil too personal to
write hear so I'll that to My Shona ♥ , Wondering who's Shona ? Hhaha !
Maybe I've gort to stop here now , Alright ! BOOOO , bubbye .Nights ,
Takecaress ♥