Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Tuesday, January 25, 2011 @ 8:37 PM


Hey hey !

Okaaays how do I begin , this blogg today . With the good news or the bad news ?! Hmm , I 've gort no ideaa . Okays maybe with the bad one ? Then ltr I would have a happing ending
at the end of the post ;DD !

Ouhh , I've been losing my temper like superr duperr easily NOWDAYS . What's wrong with me suddenly ? I've gort no idea . So I'm trying
my very best to be Patient ;DD !

Guess , whaaat ?! Glee season 2 started ;D , I watched a lil then my sis said she wanna watch spongebob so was I , so we recorded it and watched spongebob together . && Yst Vettai
was Awesome I tell you , damnn interesting . Radha's and Nandha's Love story ish so Sweet ♥ !
I love their love songggg ! Alright I'll post that soon aites ?

Guess what bloggie , My bill this month was only $$ 26 and I dont use student plan okays !
So youu better congratulate me , I controlled myself very badly ! && Mummy was very happy with me ;D , she said dont worry after you contract expires , I'll change your plan to Student one okays . So sweet right ?! I loveeeeeee My mummy ♥ !

Hmmm , then what to blogg abt ? I dont really remember anything to update now . What ahh ? I'm cracking my mind but sadly really don't know what to say . I dont want my readers to get boreeed anymore also . So maybe I'll end here fer now ?

Alright then bloggie ,
Takecaress
Bubbye
Goodnights , Sweetdreams ♥ !

Labels: ,