Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Friday, January 28, 2011 @ 10:05 PM





I'm superr duperr addicted to this song ♥
Awwwwwh , My heart just melts when hear tish , like
it makes me fall in love with someone like thaaat .
Such sweet lyrics , awwwwh !

But sadly Radha die , WTF ! Why cant they have a happy ending ?!
I teared again , I mean I'm nort a fan of Shabir , but the
Way he cried fer his loved one . Just broke my heart !

So I say , Pleash Cherish Your Loved Ones ♥ !
&& If youu Love them Pleash do tell them cause
Hearts are usually broken with words left unspoken !

Bubbye , Nights !