Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Thursday, January 27, 2011 @ 9:58 PM


Hey paadhampoochi thaaan , yen sathiyiale oothikochi
Paaadasu pollayae na veidichen ♥ !

Awesome , I'm Falling fer Dhanush , he's dance
steps are so Cuteee * Faints !

Right now , I'm chatting with Rafi , lol guess what bloggie
we're chatting in tamil all the way , Ish hard to type
but super duper fun ! HAHAH !Guess what , I told Rafi that
I blogged abt this , he say go blogg that I care abt him .
Lols , funny guy ! Okays , fer his *SATISFICTORY , I care fer
him . ( Just to make him happy )

I'm like super duper waiting fer Vettai , yst's episode made
me tear ! The first Drama series I cried fer !
Wahh , Mugi and Shan cry really melted my heart .
It was just freaking sweet ♥ ! Now I cant wait fer the suspense !
Will Radha survive ?! Hope so , && yeaah Yst Daddy was imitating the way
Pravin talked I tell you it was super duper Cute ♥ . So now I know why ,
I'm cute , Like Father like Daugther ♥ . Sweet uhh ?!

Alright , update youu soon
Takecares , Night
Love youu ♥

Labels: