Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 8:37 PM




I WANNA BOY WHO TAKE ME OVER ♥ ♥ ♥ !





Bloggie , how have youu been ?
I missed youu MUCH MUCH MUCH ♥ !
Well , Life ish now pretty Awesome ,
Cause too much of excitement !

&& Many things have changed ,
Lol dont wanna say what they are .
You know I know && We know youu see .
Actually nth special , People change .

But I'm used to it now .
&& Yeah , the biggest and Hottest news eva
ish I screwed My O Levels ,
Since I'm Awesome I'm eligible fer Poly ;D

Another News , guess whaaat ???!
Bollywood ish Here !
SHARUKHAN && HIRTHIK ROSHAN ARE HERE IN SINGAPORE (: !
SO ish Aiswariya && Deepikaaaa :DDDD !

Bloggie I've to update youu with alot of stuff ,
But currently nth comes to mind !
Arghhh !

Alright , I tell youu whaaat ?!
I'll update youu sooooon aites ?
I wont promise but I'll try ♥ !

Goodnight ,
Bubbye ,
Sweetdreams
Takecareeeeee ♥ !