Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Sunday, January 16, 2011 @ 8:42 PM




I KNOW I LOOK DUMB , SO PLS DONT SAY ANYTHING !

Hey bloggie !
So yeaah Let's start how the day was .
Well , it wasn't a good actually .
Morning itself I used BADWORD !
Cause I was annoyed with Thasneem ,
I mean when I was brushing my teeth
she did somethings to annoy me !

Alrigh let's forget it now .
Hmmm , I have few lates news actually !
Guess what I dreamt of last nite ?
I dreamt as though , I HAD A BOYFRIEND ♥

I dont really remember how he looked like ,
But he was super duper sweet ♥ !
I guess it was our 1st monvasary , and
He bought me a Bouquet of Roses ;))
Sweet uhh ? Bad i damnn bad to forget
how he actually looked like .
Hahaha , LOLS !

Maybe he was my dream guy i suppose !
Hmm , But i have many dreamguys in mind !

So thish how my dream guy should look like











Awwww, those pictures makes me melt .
I feel butterflies in stomach now ♥ !

Okaaays enough of it now , Today I spent the
day by following Mum to this MGR show , cause tml
ish his birthday ! Lols , super duper BORINGGG !
I LIKE WANNA SLEEP ALREAADY SIAA !

Shoooooooooooot , tml ish Deepak's
Birthday ,I need to get him something badly !
But I dont know cause he has everything he wants !

Ouhh , yeaah && My sis SHAMIRA now asking me to
blogg abt her , Actually nth much she gave me
a Pedicuree and charged me just 50 cents .
Lols , but actually My nails , are damnn pretty now ♥ !
She painted it half blue && hott pink !

Okaaaays , I feel thish blog ish getting lonng
&& boring alright I'll shut hereee theeeen !

Bubbye , Goodnights Bloggie ;D !
Takecaress ♥ !