Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Tuesday, January 18, 2011 @ 8:59 PM


Hey Bloggie !!!

Today , Me , Netyaa , Nivitha , Gev ,
Angela && Michelle gave a Birthday
Suprise fer Deepak ;D !

It turned out Super duper Awesome :DDD !

Then after Me && Netya went Nyp , then
walkked home together through the Yishun
Park way munching our Waffle and we kept
talking abt our Secondary Sch life memories .

Wow , it was just Awesome !
I miss sch Trebbily now ;((
So I wanna Gather My memories ,
by scanning at My Peek-chaas ;)

GATHERING SOME MEMORIES



















Hhah , those pictures were like sec 1 to sec 3 times .
I look so sucky I know , the unglam me .
hahah ;D ! But i do miss those !


&& Now thish fer you , seriously it hurts .
You dont have act it like youu're caring ,
hate me do tell me , I wont bother youu
aites ? DONT WANNA LOVE , DONT NEED TO LOVE !


Alright bye bloggies ,
Takecaress , nights ;D