Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Monday, January 17, 2011 @ 9:27 PM


Hey Bloggie ;D
First of all today ish Deepak's
Birthday , so Yeaah Happy Birthday
D E E P A K !



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MY AWESOME FRIEND ;DDD !

Today nth much , Met Nivithaaa and Netyaaa
and had lunch with them then lepak as per usual .
Nice chatting time with my Girlfriends ;)

&& I love my Pedicure By Shamiraaaaaa







Saying I Love You , ish nort
the word I wanna hear from you .
More than words could explain .
Get a thingg ? I know youu dont .
Ish Complicated .

Alright bloggies , takecares
Bubbye , Nights .
Caoo-oooo-000 !