Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Wednesday, January 26, 2011 @ 8:25 PM


Give me some sunshine , Give me some rain .Give me another chance , Pleash I wanna grow upp
once again . Guess what bloggies , maybe today's entry would be rather a lil emo . Life ish actually damnn hard , I just realised . Why doesn't it stays the way we want ? Even if does , why doesnt it last forever ?! But dont worry , I'm ain't gonna give upp , that's fer sure . Cause I'm ain't a Loser , I'mma strong girl . I really miss alot of things ,
it's just funny && strange now . Youu know whaaat ?! I wish I really had the chance now , I wanna point my middle finger at some Suckers ! But ish just that my middle fingers are ain't enough to point at them , those bitches need something more . Okays nvm , God knows what to do right !? I'm sure Suckers like them would deserve something raabak raaabak !
&& I'll laugh my ass off at them ! Okays , nort another line I'm gonna waste talking abt them so Let's move on !

Okaaays , maybe I'mma getting a lil emo now , hahahhah . Alright guess whaaat ?! Today after suchaaaa a Long time spend some time with Angela and Deepak togther . We had lunch after donkey mths! hahah . Angela ish just funny , her stories cracked us , HAHAH ! Goshh , I miss them now ! We had beeen super duperr close last yeaar ! Hhahah , so yeaah .
We went MDIS as They both had some thingggy to enquire abt . Then we had a good gossip session , Lols !

Currently now , I'm having thish bad headache , cause I gat wet in the rain . But i came home and bathed , it still aches or maybe I've been thinking too much ? Lols , I dont know ! Then , Ouhh ya Vettai yst was like WTH?! they suspense , ish like making my head rotate ! Radha , ouhhh i pity her badly actually :( ! Hope she's still alive , cant wait fer today's episode !!!

Alright bloggie , I guess that's fer now .
I'm feeling a lil down actually ,
Takecares
Goodnight , Sweetdreams !
Bubbye ;D