Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Friday, August 27, 2010 @ 10:27 PM


Yst was this freaking
Science practical fer prelims ,
which was just plain shit totally !

I broke this damnn U-tube , && Miss.Siva
was publicising to the Whole class . That was
freaking paiseh-ishh I tell , like duhh I didn't
meant to broke it , ppl make mistakes. No one ish
perfect !

Just hate to be compared with others, I'm
like different in my own way ;) I saw this
Satan clip its freaky , Wonder wether can
sleep today anot . Hope so , pls dont
hunt me in my dreams !!

Okays , I'm in Love with this
guy called Imran khan ;) Soon will
upload his peek-chas

Bubbye
Takecaress , NIGHTS ;)