Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 8:42 PM



Today F&N was a tortureeee !
I really regretted taking it today ,
wahhhlau COURSEWORK ish a big time killer !

Guess what ? I'm stuck in this bet , forfeit
paying $8. Initially was $10 now reduce to
$8 . HAHAHA , I like so dont wanna pay .

Today Breaking fast was ZAWESOME [;
Whacked rojak , yst was at Sakuraa.
Tml wonder where && Fasting ish
tiring nowdays . Trying my best to
cope with it ,

Alright , need to do my work .
Can't be slacking anymore , Ponna
tired but no choice . This what happenes
in a typical 'O' level student's life .

Talking abt that , tml ish my English
Oral and Results day fer Tamil . If I get
A2 Mr. Kulo gives me $35 ! Hahah , cool
ahh ? Wish my luck :D

Gtg , takecaress . Nights , dreams
Bubbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (: !