Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Friday, August 20, 2010 @ 10:29 PM



Hellos bloggiesssss ;D !

I have four happy and Zawesome new
to update you with .

First of all I gort an A2 fer my Mother
Tongue 'O' Level , I more of expected a
B3 .Superr Duperr Happy after receiving it,
I felt like I was over the moon . Haha

Second , Kulo gave me $50 fer getting
that A2 . It was like SHIOKALICIOUS
I tell youu ! Felt he was so sweet to give
actually ,thanked him fer guiding me ;D

Thirdly , F&N Coursework ish like
finally O V E R ! A big killer
ish gone man ! Haha , was a killer
finishing it !

Lastly , Ish like 10 more days left
fer my Birthday ;D ! I badly cant wait!
I'm gonna be 16 , access to NC-16 movies
already , haha ;D

Guess what ? I'm like super
stuck to this song Turn Me On !
It was mine and Sheqin's fave song
during sec 2 ! I miss sec2 times,
it was superr duperr fun I tell youu !

Alright Need to leave now , Takecares
Nights ! Sweetdreams , bubbye ;D