Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 10:35 PM



Yeahh I'm his property[;!

H E L L O S[;!

Bloggin after a lonng time, well since ma memoory
isn't tat good, i dun remember wat happened thishh
few days. But all i noe tat TODAE was superr duperr
GOOD! Really loved ma dae alots, thanks to all those
who made it Great, Maybe i really wanna say thishh
Netya really thanks fer youur presents, it was seriously
appreciated! Let's 4get everytink and start anew(:

Angela gave me a note fer ma Birthday in adavanced.
Really thank youu peepz, had kindaa many wishes in
advance fer ma Birthdays. Thank youu guys(: Todae,
reached home ard 2, I guess. Ten todae met *HIM great time, and a funny time
too! HAHAHS, LOLS, Wat to sayy he ishh juz funny and
Cute, Love him to e very Max,

Hmm, I guesss I'm done fer e dae, Really had a wonderful
dae todae, Once again really thanks to those who made ma
dae. Really APPERICIATED.

28.08.
09