Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 5:47 PM



Tat's me! I'm e babyy!

Oops! Candid!

((:!

Cant someone ask me to smile, wen thishh pic was snapped? HAHA!

Daddy I Lovee Youu!

HAHA! Ma poses really lool PATHETIC

I guess I was in my dreamland wen thishh pic was snapped!

Despite her murderin attempts I'm still survivinn((;

Pony Rides!

HAHHAS! Gettin remembered of those times!
Nw life seriously SUCKS big time, Can have a life
which i prefer ten anyone esle coz I'm gonna live
myy life onii i noe tat pain, Juz wanna thishh
ILOVEYOUU, LIKE REALLY SO MUCHH!