Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 5:56 PM



Hello Readers!

Updatingg after a lonng time
as ma com attempt suicide and nw
recoverinn,HAHHHHASS[; LOLS!

Well todae isshh a thursday and nvr
go to sch, wanted to skipp ma
English
ESSAY
,Life nw isshh damnnnn
HAPPY and EXCITING, Lookinn
4wardd fer every single day[;

National Dayy isshh cominn on e way,
and gt lotsa of homework fer e lonng weekend
oso! I realise tat ma blogg isshh gettin borinng
so hav decided to update moree often if I have
e time or so.

Okaayys, let me end thisshh blogg here b4 it
get's lonng and moree BoringerrrrRR

Takecaress
Bubbye[;