Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Monday, July 20, 2009 @ 4:30 PM


Today was not bad preety good,
showed everyone ma new look.
Some said nice and some didn't
really give a good comment.

But i dun care, as lonng as i'm
HAPPY with ma look,i'm OKAY(:

Todae Mr.Suhaimi didn't come,
so had 2 free period of POA. Did maths
with
Zulaiha.

Tml isshh R A C I A L harmony day(:
HAHHHASS(:
Can wait fer tml badly, isshh like superr
duperr HOTT day(:!

I guess i beta leave b4 e blog gets even
moree BORINGG.

Takecaress
Bubbye(:

21.07.09

Labels: