Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 8:47 PM


Currently doin homework,
4rom POA nw move on to
English summary and tat's
it, all done(:

Todae was a lil
SAD):
Came to noe tat marini wont
be cominn to sch. I was like
WTF.
Misshh her like truck loads.
MariniImisshhyouugal):


Todae e most embrassing and pai-sehiest
tink happened durinn recess to me and
SHALINI(:
We both had bag checkinn to see wether
students smuggle food to class and we fer
caught fer hidinn our breakfast!
and we had to eat on e spot!
One fella smuggled tissue box to class!
Coz to wipe his themometer!
HAHHHHASSSSS(:

After tat POA, another embrassinn
moment I had to go and write ma entries
on e board and they were all wrong):
But isshh okayss atleast I did myself
didn't copy anyone(:

I guess tat's fer todae nth much.
Bubbye(:



Labels: