Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Friday, July 24, 2009 @ 11:04 PM




H E L L O S[;!

Didn't blogg fer 4days i guess, nth much
happened other ten on 2
1.07.09
HAHHHAHHAHAHAHASS(:!
Ma fav of all.

Dont remember wat happened after
tat,hmm, Todae was
FUNNNN(:
had P.E and played hockey but thishh
time we played with a bigger grp.
In ma grp had
Kumar,Zulaiha,Deva
and of coz ME(:

Ma opponent team had
Karthik,Angela
Sahana and Sanjay. Hahhhas(:! it was like
super duperr fun and
VIOLENT too!
We peepz kept hittin of legs instead of
e ball, and
Sanjay throw the ball and water together.
Thanks to him(: Hahhhassssss(:


And I was e first one in e grp to score!
I was so HAPPY[;! At end of e game my
team WON(:!
But the game was
seriously FUNNNNNNNNN!

After PE became a lil emo-ish,
dunnoe why?! juz wanna enjoy ma life
to fullest and live to e fullest, gt remembered
of
Kal Ho Na Ho, wish e was a character like Aman in ma life
but nvm i do hav have beta characters ten
him in ma life(:

Jhir Bar Ji yo, Jo Hai Sama aaaaaa
KAL HO NA HO[;

oOkayss beta stopp blabberin and end
ma blog here. Khatheejahh stopp typinn
and shoo away!

okays, i'm gettin lame oso!

Bubbye
takecares and i'm gonna SHUT nw!
(: