Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 3:34 PM


H E L L O(;

my first time blogginng
andd my veryy first blog(:
thissh feeling isshh a lil
EXCITING AND COOL.

Firstly, i would like to sayy
i'm kindaa a lil nt lil but veryy
outdated with blog, so i need lots
and lots of help.

And i am dependinn on Netya
fer tat.

I guess i should thank nivitha alot coz she
was ma inspiration to create a blog
Thanks Nivitha(:

I guess i should end my blog
here. And lastly issh
FUN
bloggin(: