Photobucket
Hey hey . My name is KHATHEEJAH
Sounds Awesome right ? , yeah I know ;)) First Kiss was on 300894. I'm superr duper Different ;D A lil , Weird yet Awesome ! I'M AWESOMELY WEIRD !
Welcome to my world of ramblings as well as my daily life journal.

So here you will find post about my daily life, photography, random ramblings and moar.

STAR !,♥






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Netya♥ Deepak♥ Shahidah♥ Karthik♥ Amiraa♥ Rajes♥ Ravinaa♥ 3EC♥ Pria♥



Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 7:43 PM


H E L L O(:

Today was ma second day at
sch after sch reopened. First day at
sch was a lil WEIRD. Dunnoe y,
it was okay-okay ah.

Hmm, timetable has changed and
also ma maths teacher! Well he seems
strict. I guess I soon have to adapt to
thisshh changes.

Was expecting fer extended holidays,
but was cheated):

Nth really to blog, let me stopp bloggin
before thisshh blogg gets
BORINGG.

Takecares
Bubbye(:

Labels: